QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
IN-FAB, Inc. has established a QMS in order to ensure that the company:
- - Meets or exceeds the requirements and expectations of its customers.
- - Continuously monitors, measures and improves customer satisfaction.
- - Continuously monitors, measures and improves its own performance.
Through meeting these objectives, IN-FAB, Inc. seeks to manage the effective implementation of their design and prototype, manufacturing, and repair and refurbishment services.
The QMS is designed to assist with the identification, interaction, control, monitoring, analysis and improvement of all key business processes. These key processes are managed to ensure:
- - Conforming products are delivered.
- - Control methodologies are in place and effective.
- - Adequate resources are available (including competent personnel).
- - Non-conformities are prevented.
- - Measurable quality objectives are satisfied.
The effectiveness of the QMS is regularly audited, reviewed and improved in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 and the needs of the business.
Where processes are outsourced (e.g. management system consultancy, Health & Safety support etc) appropriate control over these processes is implemented. This includes vendor evaluation and selection, product verification and subcontractor monitoring / feedback.